You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with Liver / Alcohole

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help with Liver / Alcohole on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 am

Hi as we hear all this latest news on the clamp down on drinking too much, we only hear bad news .... and most people with current lifestyles like the odd tipple.

I was wondering if anyone else had heard of the benefits of using pure pollen products have on the liver, as I recall this actually helps the liver as it is so pure.

Like the ones used in the bladder and prostate product.

Also welcome any other ideas / remedies - as long as its not the same old one of stop drinking!!

View user profile

2 Re: Help with Liver / Alcohole on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:52 am

One thing my husband does, if he remembers Laughing . He takes 3 or 4 prostate caps before he drinks. He says that it really stops the hangover and he isn’t such a grouch. I don’t know how it works.

I keep meaning to try it.

(I'm resisting the urge to add more about his grouchiness)

View user profile

3 Re: Help with Liver / Alcohole on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:30 am

Hi Shirley

p&b definately helps with the liver. It improves liver function and can actually help repair the damage caused by alcoholism. That’s how it helps with the hangover. I looked up a reference on the Graminex site.

Clinical and laboratory study of Cernitol™️ on Malnourished Chronic Alcoholics (Cernitol™️ is the trade name of an earlier version of PollenAid™️ which is what fx prostate & bladder is sold as in the U.S.)

Conculsion from the study: The present experiment showed that existing alcoholic injury can be treated and good results obtained during a period of rehabilitation and abstinence. Results related in particular to improved anabolism of fat and protein in the form of better appetite, increased muscle power and increased body weight. These can be assumed to result inter alia from improved function of the liver as the result of the administration of Cernitol™️. In addition, there was a perceptible improvement in patients' mental state and asthenia. For this reason Cernitol™️ appears to be well suited to deal with the shifts in the metabolism which occurs in cases of chronic alcoholism among human beings.

I daily dose with pollen and feel a lot better for it. And I don't abstain from a glass or 3.

The difference between Cernitol™️, which I understand you can still buy under a variety of names and PollenAid™️ (fx prostate & bladder) is that PollenAid™️ is'nt extraced by using solvents, it's organicaly grown and tests as being purer.

Very Happy Who's buying the drinks?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum